Bringing New Levels of Customisation to Growing Digital Textile Market
New Epson SureColor F3060 Provides Low TCO and High-Production Reliability Allowing Print Shops to Produce Hundreds of Custom Shirts Per Day
Epson Australia will debut the new SureColor F3060, its first industrial direct-to-garment printer, at its Productivity & Efficiency Showcase to be held at XO Studios, 10 Lincoln Street, Brunswick East, VIC 3057 on 20 and 21 February 2020. To register for and to attend the event click here
Designed to provide low total cost of ownership (TCO) and reliability for exceptional performance and savings in high-production print shop environments, the SureColor F3060 is Epson’s first direct-to-garment printer to leverage dual printhead technology and a bulk ink pack system, providing remarkably low ink cost and minimised waste compared to Epson cartridge systems. It touts all new automatic garment height adjustment and easy user maintenance features to increase production and reduce downtime for garment print shops creating custom apparel.
Designed for mid-to-large size garment printers looking for a high-production, cost-effective equipment, the SureColor F3060 can produce a full-size shirt in about a minute, allowing shops to print hundreds of shirts per day.
Ideal for digitally printing custom garments on variety of fabric types including cotton, linen and rayon, the SureColor F3060 is designed to meet the increasing market demand for unique clothing driven by the millennial population.
The printer leverages a new dual 2.6-inch PrecisionCore® printhead for high-quality output at production speeds with true one-pass printing for both colour and White ink. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson direct-to-garment printer, it is capable of housing 1.5 litres per colour and 3.0 litres of White ink for less frequent refilling, lower operating costs, and less waste.
First ever automatic printhead height adjustment is set based on garment thickness and texture for optimal print quality without user interference, and easily switches between thin t-shirts and thick sweatshirts with less downtime between garments. Built for reliability, the SureColor F3060 features an ultra-durable linear rail system and CNC milled print carriage, designed for years of production, and features user serviceable parts, including printheads, and low maintenance time ideal for high production print on-demand service providers, fulfilment houses and in-house print on-demand production.
More about the SureColor F3060
Delivering high image quality, productivity and reliability in an affordable, highly intuitive design, the SureColor F3060 offers advanced features for the garment printing industry, including:
• PrecisionCore Printhead Technology – Dual 10-channel printheads with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial quality output at impressive production speeds
• Bulk Ink System – Replaceable bulk ink packs for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs compared to our ink cartridge systems
• High-Quality Direct-to-Garment Printing – Epson UltraChrome® DG inks* are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding colour performance, plus equal pricing for colour and White inks
• Automatic Printhead Adjustment – Optimised for garment thickness for improved print quality without user intervention
• Low Total Cost of Ownership – Low maintenance time and cost with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
• Fast Loading for More Productivity – Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
• Intuitive, Easy-to-Learn Workflow – Updated Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes cost estimator, text tools, hot folders, and automation SDK
• Designed Exclusively for Direct-to-Garment Printing – An entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
• Scale Seamlessly – Scale production capability with additional printers featuring an easily repositionable compact design
Australian pricing and availability details will be announced after February’s Productivity & Efficiency Showcase.
To register for and to attend the event click here